027.Judo.Tsukio KAWAHARA 8 DAN.Stars of the Japanese judo The international seminar.
One of the best Japan's coaches. He specializes in throws Osoto-gari, Ouchi-gari, Tai-otoshi.
The first part of the film is devoted to the osoto-gari method. Kawahara examines in detail the following themes for this throw:
• In which direction do the throw;
• action of the main arm (working arm);
• action for "throwing" leg;
• how to break balance for the throw;
• How to perform a the throw, if the opponent is bent.
If you look closely, you can see how to use your shoulders during throw.
The second part of the film is devoted to the tai-otoshi method. Kawahara examines in detail the following themes for this throw:
• how to place your legs to throw correctly;
• how to hold body during a throw;
• How place "throwing" leg.
The third part of the film is devoted to the ouchi-gari method. Kawahara examines in detail the following themes for this a throw:
• direction for the throw;
• how to work with your hands and in what direction;
• where and how to make effort to arms;
• What do the hands do during the throw.
You should watch the film several times and carefully. Subtleties of throws shown by Kawahara are interesting and useful in teaching judo.
Format: educational-methodical seminar.
In the film, you will see the detailed, even in some moments, meticulous explanation. Everything is laid out on shelves and has a certain sequence. The film shows good details of technique.
- PAL DVD.
- DVD: 0/All
- Kallista Film. Russia.
- Seminar on judo.
- Russian mail anywhere in the world.
- Russia. Moscow.
- 2-3 weeks.